Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy Mothers Day

This has been a yearly gift to Mom, Eileen for the past 7 years for giving a plant is out of the question since she has all she needs!
I do take special orders !!!! 
Inform me in your comment at the bottom or on facebook by clicking on the picture below. 
There is time for Mothers Day is May 14th !!!!!!

 Paper Bagley
Each year I search for a new stamp that reminds me of Mom and this one was my choice this year from Art Impressions "His and Hers Gardeners". The papers I used are my favoraite card stock, Bazzil and the prints are from my collection of 6 x 6 paper pads' My Minds Eye "Bramble Rose", Graphic 45 "French Contry" and Doodlebug Design "Kraft in Color" along with odds and ends of punches. 


 Paper Bagley Pinterest
I designed the hat and dazzled it up with some twine and netting. All framed and ready for MoM!
See more on Pinterest Paper Bagley

His & Hers GardenersOld Town Framing on commercial in Astoria OregonDoodlebug Design - Kraft in Color Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad - KraftRanger Ink - Liquid Pearls - Dimensional Paint - White OpalGraphic 45 - Nature Sketchbook Collection - 6 x 6 Patterns and Solids Paper PadMy Minds Eye My Mind's Eye Paper Pad, 6 by 6-Inch, Unforgettable

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...