Each Year I have thought...if I were to make a curtain between one end of the house from the other, would I save $ on the heating bill...well this winter will be the big test!
I started by heading out to the storage to get that material that I have been saving to re-cover some chairs...I found it and its being used for the curtain!
I purchased a short tension curtain rod for a shower for it would have the straight. I then made a pocket at the top for the rod...hung it for length and width.
I had to add length as you can see!
|YES...I love my BROTHER!|
I then added a sash with some cording which was held back by a electric cord holder,
nailed to the frame behind.
Doing a project without chocolate...NOT...donations are excepted!!
The recycle part of this project is....I added used batteries for weights at the bottom!
NOW...to see what the change in the electric bill is!