Sunday, June 2, 2013

What a good life...in memory of you...

Scroll down...a addition has been added to this post

"Ollie"
 Orlander Phillander Lewiston Francis Bagley
 Passed:  Jan. 13, 2012
****
Ollie was the monitor of the neighborhood 
Guardian for what was his...faithfully
A little guy with a big heart...
 that did not put up with the big guys.
He will be missed greatly by all that Love and knew him
I've heard once you die
every Dog you once knew
or ever loved
runs toward you to say HI!
That made me incredibly happy
My baby face, child and Dear Friend...
I Love You...see ya later...I'll bring a treat
Love YOU,
Mom, Doug
Chris, Ian, Malia
and your faithful friend...Lilly

It has been a year now ...

Cheryl Grant Alger is a digi artist that I have been following and posting on Sassy Cheryl's Blog
Her art inspires me often and this time 
I bought her original colored piece called: 

 Better than a thousand words, are the moments I spend with you!

This inspiration lead me to a picture of Lili and Ollie ...

 ...and then to create from my heart and memories...

 ...Ollie loved to sit on the bank, over look the acreage and ward off the deer or whatever came on his property! 
I miss his greeting me at the driveway, barking at me at 5pm for dinner, waiting for the work bye-bye then running to get his blanket and so many others.
 
Submission to:

9 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love, love, love the photos of Ollie! What a special friend. I'm sure that he will enjoy the treat when you see him again.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Ollie's passing!!! We lost our sweet Ollie March 1st last year. The pain and absence is such a tremendous grief. I am sending BIG hugs your way!!

Whimcees said...

Hello,

I am so sorry to read of the loss of your beautiful Ollie. Wishing you some peace with all of your wonderful memories.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Cynthia said...

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your furry friend, Tootsie! I know our two are like members of the family.

Shirley said...

Oh Tootsie, I'm so sorry for your loss. He looks like he was a most loyal and loving friend and a guardian to Little Toots. At least you can say he led a long and full life.

Jacki Daniels said...

Just seen your pic on sassy cheryls I am so sorry about Ollie it is so sad when we loose one our four legged family members but you will always have him in your heart so he will never be to far away
Jacki xx

Cynthia said...

What a fabulous framed piece in honor of Ollie! The digi of Sally and Bella are perfect and I love the sentiment you've chosen.

Shirley said...

Tootsie, what a great picture you've created to remember Ollie. The image and the sentiment are perfect for you and your memories of him.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful dog, beautiful creation, beautiful memory. Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...