Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Angela Sidlo * Tai Chi * Thank-you

Angela organized a gift to the local communities, Tai Chi class for the elderly for free. In hearing about this, even though I am not elderly, although some times feel like it, I went to the first session. I needed to pay for my young age...understandable! The classes have been wonderful. It has been nice to see people that one does not see all the time and to connect to those you don't know.  Thank-you to Angela

"The Journey", card is a double emboss cut out by Spellbinders.
I have created this by coloring in a stamped image with Copic markers.
Fussy cut each stamped image then took each color marker to darken the edges.
Hand embossed and then layered with foam-dots within and out.
If you would like to comment, use email from profile...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...