Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Lahti boys of Brownsmead, Oregon...part 2...

the lives in a story…
...for anything scrapbooking. I love this concept for I have the need to finish this book and the Barendse book. So...with no boundaries I am able to create, display, submit and get the projects done for the now.
 I also have my own "Life in a book" that I am working on when time allows.
Thank-you Lyssa at born-again crafter for the need to create!

I have been working on this Lahti book and really getting somewhere. I have not used digi's as yet but plans are there. Miss my card making!
 First page
Second page

...my joy of lives in progress. 

4 comments:

Lauren @ 31diy said...

Your scrapbook pages are really pretty!

Lyssa Beth said...

Oh you are welcome! This is so sweet of you and I feel honored for this. I am so glad that I have inspired you to create and finish projects. That's why I started it too! It gave me a "deadline" so to speak to get things done!
So glad you joined and can't wait to see what you create :)
Lyssa

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so elegant! I love it!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Love the lace on this layout and how you set up the pictures. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...