Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Switch Plate...


...with a new look.





Just one of many ideas I have conjured up in my creative mind.  I was not alone, mind you...Skye gave me guidance. The inspiration comes from my new job at:
It seems that I have taken a likin' for frames and what one can do with them. I also have another project in the makin's that I have always wanted to do....that will be next week if I stay at it.





Here is a shadow box that I made at the shop with the wealth of knowledge from Leann to guide me. It was fun and challenge.




It's back to work for the week...
This is a submission to: Sassy Cheryls SHOW ME #73

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Great inspiration for these fab projects. Can't wait to see more. Love 'em!
Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...